Our Liberated Age

The Official Weblog of
The Association for Creative Sexuality

Monday, May 16, 2005

Info on Brazilian Waxing

'Claudia' just sent me links to the articles she found on Brazilian Waxing that led her to try the 'new look' she demonstrated to such an appreciative reception from the boys.

OK since you asked, here are the articles:

Salon.com: Faster Pussycat, Wax! Wax!
iVilliage: A brazilian wax

Since we are planning to go for historical accuracy in 'Rome' I will just point out that the Romans used to go in for depilation. Men too! So maybe we can get the boys to visit... Oh and be sure to read the Priapeia I found when looking up the other links.

Contrary to what Z was putting about, I did NOT fly to Brazil just to have a wax. As you know very well I looked it up on the Web after I had already planned the trip to Rio. Since my plans included baking of bod on Ipanema I did not want to be either unfashionably modest or unfashionably furry. I stopped shaving a few weeks before to make sure the hair was long enough.

The concierge at the hotel recommended a salon and made an appointment for me, she told me she goes there herself. It was a bit more expensive than the 50p mentioned in the article but not by a whole lot.

In case you are wondering, yes it does hurt a heck of a lot. But it was one of those endorphin type things, getting the navel piercing hurt a lot more. Talking of which, yes I did take the ring out first, or it would have been like oowwwww.

Afterwards I went back to the hotel took a cool bath and slipped into the 'dental floss' bikini I had bought on the way back from the Salon. Slut that I am it was not very long before I was taking it off again.

The good news for gals is that guys all want to go down on you. And like the articles say you end up constantly thinking of sex. Just walking across the room you can feel how smooth you feel. It is much better than shaving.

It also led to some swinging action with a hot couple I met at the hotel pool. We started talking and the conversation naturally turned to my dental floss affair which in turn led to her going to the salon to 'surprise' her hubby. This turned out to be a bigger surprise than she planned.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! A conversion! Please tell Pat Buchannan and the Pope! Heh heh, corrupting (south) America one person at a time.

More details! Your narrative is like one of those Mills and Boon romances where you are just getting up to the good bit when you turn the page and the story ends with a row of five asterisks.

Don't be shy now, its not as if you exactly known for your shyness.

What exactly went on at the salon? What was the waxer like? How long was it before you tried your new look out? In what circumstances? What did the hot couple look like, countries, ages, and just how exactly did you get them in the sack?

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What more is there to be said about having your pubic hair ripped out bu the roots? She started by doing my legs, working from the feet upwards, then did my bum and worked round to the front. She spoke some English but not quite enough to hold a conversation to take my mind off it.

I felt a bit sore for a few hours but it wasn't too bad. Walking back to the hotel I was thinking 'oow that hurts', by the time I reached the room I was thinking 'oohh sexy'.

I went to the hotel pool, met up with a friend I met the previous day and he was only too eager to try out the new smooth me.

I met the couple at the pool the next day, early thirties, American, no kids. I don't think they were married, he was on a business trip, she had come along to have some fun.

I had not planned to seduce either of them, but when she came back from the salon we went to her room to try on the dental floss bikini I had bought for her which led to one thing and another. Her boyfriend returned unexpectedly but that was OK, like what guy doesn't fantacize about watching his girlfriend having lesbian sex?

We had a threesome together later on in the week.

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://icjqafqm.com/rybd/wbzq.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://wqqyvavl.com/ojwf/iiun.html]Cool site[/url]

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://icjqafqm.com/rybd/wbzq.html | http://wohqtyhi.com/lnpp/oali.html

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Angela said...

tried brazilian bikini waxing for the first time... it was painful at first but after some few strips, it was all okay. the pain was bearable :D

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home