Our Liberated Age

The Official Weblog of
The Association for Creative Sexuality

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Planet Happy Garden

We just left PHG and we are back in the Jag on our way to Amsterdam.

The German FKK clubs like PHG are very different from the sordid back street affairs in the UK or US. The reception area is like the reception area of a hotel.

The receptionist was very friendly and spoke English which saved me having to translate for Bert. First she explained the prices, "There is a 50 Eu entrance fee and a flat rate 50 Eu fee for each 30 minute session with a girl. This includes oral sex with a condom and full sex." Bert's jaw almost drops when she says this in her matter of fact. "An extra 30 minutes costs an additional 25 Eu, if you require anal sex you must ask the girl before you go to the room and pay extra" Bert must have seemed uncertain as the receptionist repeats the last comment, this time touching the front and rear of a life sized statue of a (clothed) 1950s cheescake model in the reception area to clarify the point. Bert laughs and replies "yes I understand".

The receptionist shows us to the changing rooms. She hands each of us a bath robe, and a locker key on a wrist band and tells us to undress. We take a shower in the open co-ed shower area (another girl came and showered with us) then head to the lounge dressed in our white bath robes.

The lounge has many customers and girls. In a true FKK club the girls are completely nude (FKK is German for nudist). PHG is not an FKK club so the girls are scantily clad rather than completely naked. But there are many of the (15 at least) and it gets busier in the evening shift.

We have plenty of time so we sit and relax over a beer and make small talk with some of the girls. There are girls from Turkey, Thailand, Italy, Brazil and of course Germany. Most of them are really georgeous, some merely pretty and only a small number are plain. I choose a blond German girl with a dragon tatoo on her shoulder called Sammy. Bert picks another German girl called Sandy, brown hair with a blonde streak.

Sammy leads me to the room, leaves me for a short while and returns wearing a robe. She faces me and lets the robe fall to the floor, wow! What a body! We begin slowly with stroking and kissing. She gives me a blow job then orders me to mount her doggy style, she is very enthusiastic and very noisy. At her request we change positions several times. She asks if I would like anal and I eagerly accept. She is tight and I come quickly but Sammy is not finished with me, she tells me to go down on her. I oblige and soon she is comming in what appears to be an unfaked orgasm. She guides my hand to her ass and I press my thumb into her butt hole as she comes causing her to shout even louder. By this time I am stiff and take her a second time. She smiles as I slide inside her. This time we are slower and less rushed.

Afterwards I try to find Bert but he isn't anywhere to be seen. When he finaly reappears fifteen minutes later he is saying goodbye to a different girl. Looks like I need to catch up here.

We take a sauna in the indoor sauna. This has large glass windows so everyone can see what is going on inside. After fifteen minutes we shower, get a drink and repeat. This time we are joined by Sammy and Sandy. Sammy speaks excellent English and pursades us that we should party with each other's girl.

Sandy was excellent but I am still recovering from Sammy and we only have a short party. She is from Poland and like Sammy speaks good English and is a screamer. This time we were in one of the 'Bavarian' cabins in the grounds so everyone walking past could hear. Fortunately this did not seem to bother her.

I return to the lounge and I am not suprised to find that Bert and Sammy are still busy. By now it is getting late and the club is filling up. There are something like 25 girls on duty and 30 men. Determined to even the score I quickly hook up with a Turkish girl.

When I meet Bert in the bar I ask him why we are planning to leave this place to watch othe people perform in a sex. He answers that its because thats all we are capable of after an hour each with Sammy.

We left the club sometime before 8pm and have just made it to the hotel.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

vab банк
vab банк
[url=http://globalist.org.ua/?p=19244]vab банк[/url]
http://globalist.org.ua/?p=19244 - vab банк

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home